|The ASPPH CPH study guide provides:
- Information about the CPH exam;
- Strategies and tips to assist you in performing your best on the exam;
- Chapters on each of the five core areas of public health. The majority of the CPH exam is based on the core areas;
- A chapter reviewing the seven cross cutting competency areas; some content related to the cross-cutting competencies may be included in the exam;
- Three practice tests, which we suggest you take as a form of self-assessment to identify your areas of strength and weakness;
- Terminology and definitions for each core area and the cross-cutting competencies.
The study guide is in an online-only, printer-friendly format.
The cost for one-year access to the online study guide is $39.99.
To purchase online access, first Create a New Account, then log in to place your order.